The office will be open with slightly modified safety protocols for in-person Acupuncture treatments, but Herbal Medicine only consults can remain virtual via telemedicine. Please read the following prior to scheduling an appointment on my website:
- Masks will be required for everyone in the office for the entirety of the visit. In spite of recent relaxation of mask wearing rules by the CDC for fully vaccinated individuals, the new advice comes with caveat: Even vaccinated individuals must cover their faces and physically distance when going to doctors offices
- Hand Washing is required before each treatment. Please use the hall restroom prior to entry.
- Entry to the office is on a one-on-one basis
- Prior to an initial visit or return since pandemic regulations commenced, you will be required to initial receipt of pre-screening questionnaire and COVID19 specific informed consent, as is required by my malpractice insurance company that will be emailed in advance to review.
- Patients will be scheduled to avoid any overlap
- Please bring your own shorts or tank tops to provide exposure to treatment areas if not easily accessible as re-usable sheets will not be available for draping.
- Sanitizing the office between each appointment will include high touch areas, individual treatment rooms and tables, and all tables will use disposable only paper and pillowcases. Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available in all treatment areas.
- Contactless Check Out will be standard payment procedure using chip or tap credit card payments.
- If you are currently experiencing or have been exposed in the last two weeks to someone with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath we ask that you call your primary healthcare provider’s office rather than come in. They can give you guidance as to whether a virtual visit or evaluation in the urgent care may be indicated.
I am always here for you virtually and in person. It is my ultimate goal to provide your healthcare needs safely while helping to slow the spread of COVID19. If you have any concerns about these safety protocols, please email me directly at [email protected] so we can continue to help and support each other during this difficult time. I have been fully vaccinated and encourage you to do the same if not already.